Week 8 Reading and Writing

(Image Information: Image by jimmy teoh)

Looking back, and Looking Forward



While looking back at my reading and writing blog posts, I think the assignments have been working well for me. My only problem is trying to squeeze these into my week at the same time I'm working on a 50,000 word novel for another course. Overall, I think I'm proud of the way my blog and project website appearance. I'm satisfied with how the writing for my project. It's going to be a mix of Celtic and Scandinavian folk stories with the story based on The Little Mermaid. For most of my story posts, I have enjoyed writing and creating short stories or ideas that I would like to eventually come back to.

One of the things I consider to be my biggest accomplishment in this class has to be the story post I wrote for Week 5. Please go check it out! A year ago, the idea of combing Hades and Persephone and Orpheus and Eurydice came to my mind. I love writing it.

After reading my notes, I can say for the most part I used creative ways to change the things from the original stories I didn't agree with.

Comments