Week 8: Progress

 

(Image Information: Image by Gerd Altmann)

Overall, I believe I am happy with my personal progress in this course. My only wish is that I had more time in the week to dedicate to this class, but writing a novel takes all of my time. I am truly most proud of the story post I did for Week 5.  It was so much fun to create, and I had been meaning to write this story.


Yes, I think I have a good routine, which is to work from Thursday afternoon through the weekends. There have been taking advantage of some of the extra credit options given. I truly enjoy the look of my blog and website. 

If I were to make any changes for this semester, it would have to be having a good pace for writing and reading. The beginning of the semester was a rough start for me as I was juggling my new schedule, however, I think I'm now accustomed to this semester.

Comments