Week 8 Comments and Feedback

(Image Information: Image by cheezburger and from Laura Gibbs blog page)


Overall, I would rate the quality of the feedback I’m receiving as fair. I’m receiving a lot of compliments, which is fine. However, I don’t feel as if I’m getting the constructive criticism I’m needing. Of course everyone loves to be complimented, but I really want to know how to improve my writing. I haven’t truly received much helpful feedback as I’d like. 

I won’t say I’m perfect, but I’d say the feedback I give out to others is more than fair. I like to help others improve while complimenting them on the things done correctly. I think it is unfair to try to give advice that changes the writer's project into something the reader wants. Instead, I like to give out criticisms to help writers and improve the stories. However, there have been a few things I have seen from my fellow writers that I would like to incorporate into my own writing posts.

 

I think I have a better sense of what people like when I read their stories. People tend to write stories based on other stories or experiences that left an impression on them. Yes, I do enjoy having an online space where people get to know a little more. For the most part, I honestly think I'm doing the best I can to help fellow writers with their assignments.

 

I chose the above image particular because I feel like I’m the cat on the left looking at the cat on the right. While I find it funny, I want my work to critiqued and improved. I want to learn what I can do to grab the attention of my readers’. 

Comments