Storybook Plan

 Project

(Image Information: Image by Phil)


I think my storytelling style is going to try and replicate the style I've seen called Commercial Fiction. I am a fan of wanting to use my work in other projects. My idea is to expand upon a story I've created about a mermaid assassin. I want to incorporate the following list below.

There are many stories that have influenced and inspired me for this assignment. I want to tell an overarching story. I want my readers to simply enjoy their time reading.

I've listed my story sources below.

The Merrow

The Merrows are irish mermaid/mermen creatures who trick humans into coming into the sea and stealing their souls. This idea could be fun to play with.

The Swan Maidens

Tales of women who transformed back and forth from swan is interesting. I think the idea of the hunter is the one to end up with one of them.

Touched by Iron

I've heard if any fairies creature was touched by iron it could harm or even kill them. I think it would interesting to incorporate this element into my story.

Comments