Week 2 Reading Overview

(Image Information: Opened Book by Victor)


I am super excited to read all over these wonderful tales from different cultures. Personally, I would love to see more tales about Celtic folklore creatures such as faeries, banshees, red caps,  changelings, and cat sìth. Also, I love the Celtic stories for the Pagan gods and goddesses such as Dagda, Danu, and Brigid. The units I'm ready to read the British and Celtic and European Units because they inspired and give me several ideas for stories. When choosing through these specific units, I had a difficult time because I wanted to read and focus time on all of them.

I'm currently writing a Sleeping Beauty retelling for my novel class this semester and it involves many of the welsh and Celtic creatures from their respected tales, including Faeries, which are my absolute favorite creatures.

Here's my unit list for what I'll be reading for the rest of this semester.

Comments