Technology and Tools for the Course

(Image Information: Person Holding Turned-on Silver Laptop Computer by Pixabay)


This course excites me. I agree these tools are absolutely helpful for the future. 

By taking many courses in writing, my professors have expresses how useful things like a blog can truly be. In a previous course, I was asked to create my first blog with WordPress (here's a link if you would like to check it out). I found it a unique way to display my writing abilities not only to create a fan base but to show to future employers as well. Recently, I made the decision to add my previous blog to my portfolio and resume, and I am strongly considering doing the same thing to this blog.


After doing my own research months ago, I am now a bit familiar with the website Canva. I find it extremely helpful. I am not entirely aware of everything this site has to offer, but I was able to navigate it enough to create a portfolio for myself. Canva is quite a handy tool for editing photos or creating unique slides.


As for spellchecks, I found I love to use the site as well as the google chrome extension Grammarly. Not only is the site useful for spelling corrections, but Grammarly also contains a word counter. After downloading the extension, I have never looked back.


Some skills I would like to work more on this semester including editing and creating graphics. Also, I would like to learn how to develop a proper audience.



Comments