Assignment Info and Impression

 

Image by Karolina Grabowska


As a writer, I am excited to read and create different types of stories for this course.


Core Assignments

There are a few assignments that have piqued my interest. One of the assignments that I am truly excited about is storytelling. I have always loved the art of storytelling, and I am happy to be creating my own content.

With a major like Professional Writing, I am quite used to the constant writing assignments with word counts nearing 1,500-4,000 words a week. This semester I will be taking a course, Writing the Novel, where I will have written 50,000 words by December. So I do expect this course will be good practice for my writing and storytelling skills as well as a break from my novel. 

Another assignment that has captured my interest is the semester-long project. I can't make up my mind whether I want to write a storybook or create a Portfolio. Honesty, if possible, I would like to try both of these options because either would benefit me greatly in my future line of work.


Extra Credit

There are a few extra credit options that sound interesting. The first extra credit option I would like to try would be microfictions. As I said previously, I really love writing and creating stories of various lengths. Another extra credit opportunity I find interesting is the Famous Last Words. I think this would be a great idea to keep up with my progress as well as to vent a little bit about the other courses (haha).




Comments